Powering your Energy Needs
At the Food & Fibre forum, REDEI showcased the key features and benefits of our ‘energy as a service’ model.
Our custom-designed renewable energy systems allow you to;
- Reduce your operating costs.
- Secure your energy supply.
- The ability to be totally off-grid or hybrid connected.
REDEI’s Energy Systems are;
- Preassembled and factory tested.
- Integrate with solar, wind, grid power or generators.
- Comes with market-leading products and system warranties.
- 24/7 monitoring and rapid response to faults.
- Plug and play BESS.
- Rapid deployment and moveable.
- Locally manufactured, assembled and serviced.
At REDEI, we design renewable energy systems to help you meet your current and future energy requirements.
To understand how renewable energy can benefit your business type, register for a free consult offer!
Watch our full length interview with Dairy Farmer Tim Jelbart
Learn how REDEI’s Renewable Energy Systems have helped power Jelbart Farms energy needs now and for the future!
Food & Fibre is the representative body for food and fibre on the Great South Coast. Great South Coast is Victoria’s largest food and fibre region, producing $2.3 billion in agricultural output annually. The food and fibre industry accounts for 60% of the region’s GDP and 21.6% of total jobs.