Swinburne Technology – HR Internship
REDEI team had the pleasure of welcoming Kyra, a business student intern from Swinburne Technology to the REDEI Head Office.
Kyra completed a 6-week human resource management internship with REDEI Services where she had the opportunity to work alongside Peoples and Communications Manager, Wendy Bell.
Kyra had the opportunity to “learn more about the process of recruitment, employee relations, training and development.” Kyra was able to gain first-hand experience in various areas of human resource management whilst learning new skills.
The partnership between Swinburn and REDEI offered practical in office experience for Kyra, resulting in her achieving a high distinction on her internship project completed during her time with REDEI!
We wish Kyra all the best on her future endeavours.
To learn more about REDEI please visit our About Us Page >>>
REDEI Renewable Energy
Energy Where and When you Need it!
View by Category
Filter by Tag
- Cultivating Energy Resilience: Transitioning from Single Wire Earth Return (SWER) to Renewable Energy
- Australian Dairy Farmers Embrace Renewable Energy for Sustainable Farming
- Empowering Australian Farmers with Simple, Fast, and Low-Cost Solar Energy Options
- Renewable Energy Guide for Australian Dairy Farmers: How to Begin Harnessing the Power of Renewable Energy
- Mount BAW BAW Ski School – Solar and Battery Hybrid System