International Student of the Year
REDEI staff member Muhammad Mehdi, former student at Chisholm institute was recognised as international student of the year 2022, at the Chisholm Education Awards.
The award night recognises the excellence and achievements of staff and students. As one of three finalists, Mehdi surpassed his peers and was awarded winner amongst all international students across campuses.
In order to be considered, Mehdi had exceptional academic records, involvement in class, attendance rate and skills such as leadership, communication, team participation, self-resilience in time of challenges and so on.
During his time at Chisholm, Mehdi not only achieved an overall average of high distinctions but also received a Higher Education Scholarship.
Mehdi was able to apply his skills to firsthand industry experience as a student Intern with REDEI services. Mehdi’s vocational training and outstanding performance during his placement, led to him commencing a permanent position within the growing engineering team at REDEI.
To learn more about REDEI please visit our About Us Page >>>
REDEI Renewable Energy
Energy Where and When you Need it!
View by Category
Filter by Tag
- Building Resilience in Victoria’s Energy Landscape
- Cultivating Energy Resilience: Transitioning from Single Wire Earth Return (SWER) to Renewable Energy
- Australian Dairy Farmers Embrace Renewable Energy for Sustainable Farming
- Empowering Australian Farmers with Simple, Fast, and Low-Cost Solar Energy Options
- Renewable Energy Guide for Australian Dairy Farmers: How to Begin Harnessing the Power of Renewable Energy