REDEI Level Crossing Removal Partnership
REDEI level crossing removal partnership – ridding Melbourne of its bells and whistles!
REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions recently completed an exciting joint partnership with Middys Electrical to be used for data collection on the Victorian Level crossings removal projects.
REDEI, along with Middy have supplied a DC based renewable energy system as an alternative power supply. Using the REDEI Avantess Compact Cabinet, mounted on a pole, this system will help keep energy available, in areas that would otherwise be difficult to access grid energy.
This is another great example of the flexibility of Redei’s Avantess Cabinets – and might soon be used for a level crossing removal near you!
To learn more about REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions, please contact our experienced team on 03 8752-2379 or email us at email@example.com
View by Category
Filter by Tag
- Cultivating Energy Resilience: Transitioning from Single Wire Earth Return (SWER) to Renewable Energy
- Australian Dairy Farmers Embrace Renewable Energy for Sustainable Farming
- Empowering Australian Farmers with Simple, Fast, and Low-Cost Solar Energy Options
- Renewable Energy Guide for Australian Dairy Farmers: How to Begin Harnessing the Power of Renewable Energy
- Mount BAW BAW Ski School – Solar and Battery Hybrid System