Transitioning from SWER
Dairy farmers face significant challenges that include rising energy costs and the unreliability of grid connections which continue to hinder farm operations and profitability.
Farmers are turning to renewable energy solutions, which offer a path to greater energy reliability, cost savings, sustainability, and operational efficiency.
REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions ‘Energy as a Service’ model is a custom-designed renewable energy system that allows businesses to;
- Reduce their energy operating costs.
- Secure continuous high-quality energy.
- Flexibility to support a totally off-grid or hybrid connection.
- Meet industry greenhouse emission reduction targets.
- Improve farm efficiency & profitability.
- Achieve sustainable farming that can scale.
Discover how REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions is playing a pivotal role in this transition, specialising in regional microgrids to provide farmers with resilient and independent energy ecosystems.
Learn how Tim Jelbart from Jelbart’s 1000 cow rotary dairy in Gippsland has reduced his energy cost and increased his energy capacity using solar panels and battery storage from REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions. Watch the full length video.