REDEI provide innovative, turnkey renewable energy solutions that deliver continuous and reliable energy, where and when you need it!
Australian-owned and operated REDEI specialist renewable energy consultants design and implement bespoke energy solutions to solve supply, storage, and reliability challenges. Our extensive industry experience and proven ability allow REDEI to incorporate solar, wind, water, and even hydrogen into our live projects, each returning exceptional results for our clients.
Leading the transformation to a clean, reliable, renewable energy future.
Providing customised renewable energy solutions to meet our customers energy and power needs.
We achieve this by:
- Designing, engineering, manufacturing, and integrating our bespoke renewable energy generation and battery storage systems in grid tied, stand alone and mobile applications.
- Monitoring, maintaining and upgrading our REDEI renewable energy systems.
- Being focussed on understanding our customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Providing our products and services as part of an “energy as a service” solution via strategic partnerships.
- Providing industry and proprietary knowledge and information to help inform existing and potential REDEI customers.
- Maintaining a best practice focus in line with ISO requirements for quality, health and safety and the environment.
REDEI Enterprises (Trading as REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions) is a company born out of expertise and passion for the renewable energy sector and solving energy supply problems. We are an Australian company, founded in 2019 by the directors of Renewable Energy Alliance Ltd (REA). Those directors were also responsible for the set up and development of other successful businesses, including electrical contractor, EcoPower Group and battery manufacturer, MagEfekt.
The REDEI name stands for: Renewable Energy Design Engineering and Integration.
Today, REDEI Enterprises consists of 6 key divisions: REDEI Services, REDEI Operations, REDEI Innovations, REDEI Solutions and REDEI EcoPower, each with its own area of expertise.
REDEI Services – Provides support services to the other REDEI divisions including accounting and finance, legal, marketing, people and culture, purchasing and information technology.
REDEI Operations – Specialises in the manufacturing of REDEI POWER batteries, Avantess cabinets, containers and mobile power centres.
REDEI Innovations – Designs all products and systems, implement new technologies and all research and development to meet customer needs. It also looks after ISO accreditation (issued March 2022), patents, copyrights and trademarks and industry certifications.
REDEI Solutions – Engineers solutions that meet our customers specific energy needs by using our Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited designers and installers. REDEI is also a CEC accredited solar retailer.
REDEI EcoPower – Is a registered electrical contractor with Gold level recognition for excellence in their field by Master Electricians Australia (MEA) as well as winnings a Clean Energy Council Award (CEC) for innovation in installation.