REDEI x Deakin University
Recently REDEI was fortunate to have a Deakin University Communications student, Elena, as Social Media Marketing intern in the head office.
Elena had the opportunity to work alongside Marketing Manager, Olivia Loos in a supporting role in customer engagement using various social media platforms, CRM tools and the corporate website.
Elena had the opportunity to elevate her writing and communication skills through constructing REDEI blogs and was able to work amongst career professionals in a fast paced environment with on-the-job training.
Elena had the opportunity to be part of team marketing meetings while also seeing the process behind the planning of important industry events.
Elena has been a valuable asset to the REDEI team and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for her.
To learn more about REDEI please visit our About Us Page >>>
For the latest news, blogs, and brochures and whitepapers downloads visit our Knowledge Centre >>>
REDEI Renewable Energy
Energy Where and When you Need it!
View by Category
Filter by Tag
- Building Resilience in Victoria’s Energy Landscape
- Cultivating Energy Resilience: Transitioning from Single Wire Earth Return (SWER) to Renewable Energy
- Australian Dairy Farmers Embrace Renewable Energy for Sustainable Farming
- Empowering Australian Farmers with Simple, Fast, and Low-Cost Solar Energy Options
- Renewable Energy Guide for Australian Dairy Farmers: How to Begin Harnessing the Power of Renewable Energy