REDEI ENTERPRISES PTY LIMITED Awarded ISO Certification
Australian owned and operated REDEI Enterprises Pty Limited has announced that it has been accredited by the rigorous International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) as a quality manufacturer of renewable products and provider of reliable energy services within the renewable energy industry.
REDEI’s certification means that it has signed on and been accredited with a management system that covers the design, development, maintenance and implementation of business practices that cover:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Assurance in all products and services
- ISO 14001:2015 – Business policies and procedures to protect & sustain the environment
- ISO 45001:2018 – Workplace Health and Safety standards to protect its employees, contractors, clients and customers at all times and in every work activity.
“Achieving these three ISO certifications highlights REDEI’s innovative and systematic approach to developing best-in-class solutions and shows our commitment to a high standard of work practices, reliability and safety.” explained Max Coulthard – Redei Enterprises Pty Limited Managing Director.
What does REDEI’s Certification mean to you, our clients and customers?
- The global and Australian reputation of ISO certified companies assures you that REDEI can consistently deliver products and services that can be trusted
- ISO certification gives you higher standards and lowers our operating costs to pass onto you
- ISO 9001 is a globally recognised standard that assures you that our policies and processes are continually evaluated and if necessary, improved.
- You can expect fewer mistakes and a quick response to fix any problems.
- You are helping to protect the environment as our factory works to sustain the environment: reducing and recycling waste, using safe materials in production and designing products and services to protect the environment
- You can be assured that with ISO certification our policies and practices protect employee health and safety at all times by paying attention to safety, providing diversity, gender equity and an inclusive work/life balance
- You can be sure that REDEI Enterprises is ready to contribute to a renewable energy future.
About International Organisation for Standardisation
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 167 national standards bodies.
Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges. https://www.iso.org/home.html
About REDEI Renewable Energy Solutions.
Australian-owned and operated REDEI specialist renewable energy consultants design and implement customised energy solutions to solve supply, storage, and reliability challenges.
To learn more about REDEI client projects, please visit our Case Study Page >>>
For the latest news, blogs, and brochures and whitepapers downloads visit our Knowledge Centre >>>
REDEI Renewable Energy
Energy Where and When you Need it!
View by Category
Filter by Tag
- Cultivating Energy Resilience: Transitioning from Single Wire Earth Return (SWER) to Renewable Energy
- Australian Dairy Farmers Embrace Renewable Energy for Sustainable Farming
- Empowering Australian Farmers with Simple, Fast, and Low-Cost Solar Energy Options
- Renewable Energy Guide for Australian Dairy Farmers: How to Begin Harnessing the Power of Renewable Energy
- Mount BAW BAW Ski School – Solar and Battery Hybrid System